Big group of friends? Team building events? Bachelorette?
We have two large tables in our studio that seat up to 24 painters total (12 per table)
We require a deposit of $100 to secure the date and time of your choice.
(Minimum spend of $339.00 after HST, not including potential gratuity at your discretion.)
Invoices must be paid in full by one individual, or invoices can be done for each individual.
We do not accept partial payments.
Reservations are booked for 2 hour seatings, so please ensure that your group arrives promptly or early for the booking. Any latecomers will still be required to respect the 2 hour limit during weekends or evenings.
We are a small space. Please be very sure of your numbers in advance. We write these policies to protect us, as we have had plenty of experience with large groups not showing up.
Booking the Studio Privately
You can book our studio for a fully private event, and we will close to the public for a 3 hour time block just for you (subject to availability). Time blocks are either the first three hours of opening, or the last three hours of opening.
Cost to close the studio for a private event is $900 (+HST). This amount is to be paid in advance to secure the booking.
- Up to 2 staff members (depending on your number of participants) who will give you detailed painting instructions as well as handle all clean up after the event
Choice of ceramic item per participant up to $40 in value for up to 20 painters.
Any additional painter’s ceramic choices are in addition to the base price of $900. Add ons are paid for on the day of the event.
- Our studio capacity is 35.
- Use of our sound system (pick your favourite playlist on our Spotify account)
- Bring your own food and refreshments. Should you wish to serve alcoholic beverages, you will need to acquire a “Special Event Permit” for $50 from the LCBO. See this link for more information: Special Event Permit
Private Events After Hours Sunday & Monday
We close at 6pm on Sunday and Monday. If you would like to book the studio for a reservation after our listed hours, we are happy to accommodate you (subject to availability).
- For a regular 2 hour seating starting at 6pm, we charge an additional $100 Studio Fee to be paid in advance to reserve your space.
- For a 3 hour private event including time to serve food, $150.
- There is a minimum of 8 painters, with a minimum spend of $25 per painter ($200 minimum spend plus studio fee & HST)
- Please note that any additional time past the 2 or 3 hour booking will be charged at a rate of $25/half hour.
- Staff are not responsible for clean up of food service, only of ceramic painting supplies.