In store? or at Home? Your choice.
Open for In-Store Painting
We have created private painting pods and are following strict cleaning protocols to keep our employees and our clients safe.
Visits are limited to 2 hours, during peak times such as weekends and holidays.
We have decided to reduce our hours for the time being. Thank you for your understanding.
Monday & Tuesday 1-5
Wednesday & Thursday 1-7
Saturday & Sunday 12-6
In addition, we will be closed Monday October 19th for some minor renovations.
Friday NOVEMBER 13th PD DAY - OPEN 10am-9pm. Please book ahead!
Please email or call to book a reservation.
What to Expect in Store
1. Choose an item from our vast inventory. (Prices are all inclusive, no studio fees.)
2. Receive a short 5 minute explanation from one of our knowledgable staff members on how the painting process works. We're here to help you achieve your vision! We have lots of fun and cool techniques for every age and skill level.
3. Choose some paints, sit down in your Painting Pod and enjoy a few hours of creativity!
4. Once your masterpiece is completed, leave it with us. We will glaze and fire your piece in one of our kilns, and we'll send you an email confirmation when it's ready to go home, between 7-9 days after your visit.
PAINT AT HOME!
Despite being open for in-store painting, we understand that many people will still choose to paint at home. You can come by the studio to pick out your ceramics and pick up a kit, or you can still order online.
1. CHOOSE YOUR CERAMICS
Select the pieces you want to paint and add them to your cart.
2. PICK YOUR PAINT SUPPLIES
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER PAINTS OTHER THAN THE ONES PROVIDED. DOING SO MAY RESULT IN YOUR PIECE NOT BEING FIRED.
Pick up to 5 different paint colours per household. If you order many pieces (or large items), feel free to add more paints. We may contact you for clarification.
4. WAIT FOR YOUR NOTIFICATION
We'll pack up your order, and notify you when it's ready for pick up. Orders will be available same-day.
5. BRING YOUR PIECES BACK TO BE FIRED IN OUR KILN
Return your items and your materials during our curbside hours, and we'll glaze and fire your pieces. Once fired, they are fully functional! Make sure to include your order number and name in the packaging.
Currently our turnaround time is 7-10 days. We'll pack up your order once it's fired and send you a notification.