How it Works
1. Select the pieces you want to purchase and add them to your cart.
2. Pick up to 5 different paint colours per household. If you order many pieces, feel free to add more paints. Please note during checkout if you only need a small amount of some colours, or a large amount of one (for your base coat). I have limited supplies so this is helpful!)
(Please just be reasonable with your requests)
3. If you'd prefer delivery, please leave a note in your checkout with any pertinent information
4. Wait for a confirmation email
Curbside pick up available 12pm-4pm Wednesday & Friday, Delivery available Tuesday & Thursday 12pm-4pm
5. Items will be ready for curbside pick up after 10 days
The Studio is now closed. Only online orders and delivery or curbside pick up available
Tuesday & Thursday
Curbside Pickup Days
Wednesday & Friday
Hello from the Original Mud Girl
Hi! I'm Katie, and I've owned the Mud Oven since 2010, though I've worked here for around 18 years. The store itself has been open since March of 1996, and I'm going to do my best to make sure we make it through another 24 years in business.
We are a small, totally independent business with a wonderful team of 5 amazing people. We're having to switch gears a bit through this and are working our hardest to keep providing activities for you and your family during the COVID crisis.
Having this online store and all our products is a new experiment, and there is bound to be some hiccups. I appreciate everyone's patience as we smooth out the bumps in the process. Please feel free to email me should you have any questions.
Thank you very much for your support,
The 1oz paint pots that you will receive are yours to keep.
Should you want to return them with your kit, rest assured that they will be disinfected.
We will not be lending out our Paint Pens or palettes unfortunately.
Please use a plate to mix your colours at home, should you require it.
I am able lend out brushes, however I would strongly recommend that you either purchase a set from a Dollar Store or use ones you have at home.