Reservations are strongly recommended.
Email us to book a spot.
* Masks are required for in store painting, ESPECIALLY on busy weekends (May 2022)*
Paint at Home Kits are available, should you prefer to paint at home, or should you prefer an experience without masks.
Tuesday - Friday 11-9
Saturday & Sunday 10-6
CLOSED MONDAY MAY 23
What to Expect During Your Visit
Masks continue to be required at all times in our studio during your visit.
During our peak times such as weekends and holidays, we ask that you limit your visit to 2 hours.
1. Choose an item from our vast inventory. Prices are all inclusive, no studio fees.
2. Receive step by step instruction from one of our painting instructors.. We're here to help you achieve your vision! We are happy to show you easy and fun techniques for every age and skill level.
3. Choose some paints, sit down and enjoy a few hours of creativity.
4. Once your masterpiece is completed, leave it with us. We will glaze and fire your piece in one of our kilns, and we'll send you an email confirmation when it's ready to go home, around 7-10 days after your visit. Your item will be microwave, dishwasher and food safe after firing.
If you don't finish your piece in one visit, we're happy to send you home with paints to complete it, or book another time to finish it at no additional cost.
Kits For at Home Painting
Bring the magic home! Bring a project to the cottage, host a birthday party at the park, or just relax in your own space with a glass of wine and take your time.
Order your ceramics online, choose your paints and come by and pick up your order.
Everything you need to know, including step by step instructions are here: